July 18, 2014 - 2nd Annual Men’s Health Night features All-Star Line-up
Contact: Angela Adams 414-267-7442
Contact: Eric Von 414-840-1041
2nd Annual Men’s Health Night features All-Star Line-up
Nationally syndicated radio personality Tom Joyner,
former NFL player George Koonce, Jr. to motivate and inspire.
Milwaukee, WI (July 17, 2014) – Wheaton Franciscan –St Joseph, Brain Brawn & Body, and Jammin’ 98.3 FM are at it again! The 2014 Men’s Health Night has an All-Star line-up of national and local celebrities who will come together to inform and inspire the Milwaukee area community about the importance of men’s health, specifically addressing preventable health problems and early detection among African American men. This is the second year the trio has joined efforts to put on this event. More than 400 men and women are registered to attend this year’s event.
Celebrity Line-up includes:
- Tom Joyner, “The Hardest Working Man in Radio” nationally syndicated radio personality
- George E. Koonce, Jr., PhD, former professional football player
- Marlin Hill, local and national comedian
- Eric Von, founder, Brain Brawn & Body.com
Special medical, clinical and health professional panelists include:
- Eric Ford, VP of Operations - Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group
- Ernest Colburn, RN, Patient Care Supervisor, Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Campus
- Darryl Davidson, Men’s Health Manager at the City of Milwaukee Health Department
- Nena Stanley, MD, Adult (Internal) Medicine, Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Campus Family Medicine and Specialty Services
- Harry Lewis, LCSW, Psychotherapist
- O’rell Williams, MD, Adult (Internal) Medicine/Hospitalist, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group
Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group physicians and clinical experts will cover men’s health trends, behavioral health issues, prevention and wellness, education and "giving back." Free health screenings are also available during the registration hour.
WHAT: Men’s Health Night
WHEN: Saturday, July 19, 2014
WHERE: Marquette University Alumni Union - Monaghan Ballroom
1442 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee
TIME: 5:30 p.m.